Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day 2: So Much to Look Forward To

Today has been a pretty busy day so far. It started off with a class that was pretty frustrating. Our teacher assigned the second homework assignment all semester... This was considered official homework that was due today. However, we got to class and she didn't take it because she didn't want to grade it, so I spent like 3+ hours on that assignment and it wasn't even collected for a grade! I have to admit it was quite disappointing, but then we also had a quiz. The quiz was over what we did on the homework basically. So now, in a short half hour, i had to repeat what I did basically with less a chance of it being right since I didn't have as long to think about it. In the end, I think I did ok, although, with her you never really can tell until you get it back. She likes us to show all of our work.

After that class, I went to Physics and had a review for an exam that went pretty well I guess. Following physics was World Cultures... my most disliked college class so far. We had to hand in a paper and it went pretty average I guess. We got out of WC a little early, so I got to eat pizza on my way over to the MEEM from the aftermath cafe for my Computer and Operating System Architecture class. I got Kyle's Calculator for my Lin. Alg exam that was after that because mine lacks an RREF function which was quite crucial for completing the exam on time. In Comp and OS Arch. class, I was struggling really hard to stay awake and almost fell asleep a few times... I bearly was able to keep my eyes open for the iclicker questions.

Well, after that, I had my linear algebra exam which I'm not too sure just how it went, but I guess time will tell and here I am typing. I bet now you're wondering where I got my title "So much to look forward to" from... haha.

Well Spring Break is COMING UP!!! I'm going to FLORIDA!!! -- my favorite state and I'm going on a missions trip and get to hang out with over 20 of my campus crusade friends! Well to make a long story short, I'm really excited. I have to go now though cuz something just came up. Maybe I'll finish this "fascinating" story of my excitement for another time. Hopefully next time I post something, I'll get some good Bible verses on here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment